Rising Sun, Maryland

My husband and i got our house built in 2006 from Richmond American homes.When the process is takeing place they say everything you want to hear.

Just let me say they bulid a cheap and poorly constructed home and i would never reccomend them to anyone so beware!!!!! Almost every window in my home has issues within 3 months over 30 nail pops thru out the home cracks in the walls pipes bursting nothing is level or even in my home!!!

For 635,000 you would think you would get a nice home!!wrong, they just do not care!

Review about: Richmond American Homes House Construction.

Had an Experience with Richmond American Homes?

Comments

Did you try to get in touch with Richmond American about your problems?What did they say?

They'd probably only remind you that you're out of warranty, but I'm curious.

Thinking of buying one of their homes.

Well, I live next to a development of RAH homes and I see them being built.I believe Garland is right!

We walked through one house while in mid-build. They had just poured the concrete walls for the garage. There were seam openings of more than an inch at each seam. Can not believe these people are still in business.

PLUS, they are difficult to get in touch with. They NEVER return calls and the chat people are impossible to deal with.

One woman named Johanna from CA was totally useless.Someone should put these people out of business or make them answer to the courts.

I think you are a liar !