Gloucester Township, New Jersey

Original Report:

Richmond American Homes built my home 8 years ago. We purchased the home for close to 700K. Last week i noticed a piece fo siding falling from the sunroom part of my house. Underneath this fallen siding reveal rot. My entire sunroom needs its entire structure rebuild. I had an expert insurance adjuster and builder evaluate my home and they both state that the flashing was not done right around the windows which is causing them to leak.

I immedialty emailed RICHMOND AMERICAN HOMES pictures of my destroyed sun room because of their improper flashing of my windows when they built my home. They had me have an expert write them a letter explaining that they improperly installed the windows and that the windows were leaking because of the above and they still will take no responsibility.

They are THE WORST BUILDERS IN AMERICA. My house is 8 years old. LEE, the home representative agreed that this should not have happened to an 8 year old home but still will take no responsiblity for their poor workmanship.

STAY AWAY FROM ANY RICHMOND AMERICAN HOME!!!!!

I plan on sueing. I will plaster pictures of my sun room for all to see!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of sunroom. Richmond American Homes needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sunroom in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Richmond American Homes.

Had an Experience with Richmond American Homes?

Comments