Unfortunately we had Richmond American Homes build our new home. We do love the floor plan but everything else was a disaster. The sales staff were very unprofessional and rude. The loan process was like the left hand didn’t know what the right hand was doing and the construction Foreman would not accommodate for our work schedule (he gets off at 3pm).
The floor plan is amazing but the workmanship is very amateurish. All of our upgrades were very poorly done! From door knobs not lining up, holes in the walls (allowing rodents and insects in), to the floors not being leveled & unfinished. And yes…we paid for these upgrades and they are the poorest work done to the house. There is no way the Foreman checked his workers completed work or may he thought we wouldn't notice. I spent the first week scrubbing grout and paint off my upgraded floors because whoever painted and installed the floors did not clean-up the mess they made.
If you get a house built by Richmond American Homes…do not expect to close on time due to the massive clean-up on all the errors with the construction work. They also expect for you to take days off of work to accommodate their workers schedules and will not accommodate for yours. Hope you work from home or have a lot of sick leave time.
Please check behind the toilets because you will find unfinished work or a massive mess you will have to clean up. And look on top of your kitchen cabinets because you will find that your cabinets are not finished or where they put their trash and material scraps.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
You May Also Like
- "After 5 years the structure of the so called QUALITY home is starting to rotten (door frame on back door, design balcony on main entry), questionable roof construction, VERY questionable..."
- "I purchased my new home here at Windermere Farms in Carroll County and have nothing but craftsmanship and installations issues since my purchase. My front door I have had so much..."
- "We originally had our old gutters replaced due to water leakage with new gutters through Gutter Helmet of the Pikes Peak Region a few years ago (Colrado Springs, CO.). Our..."
- "AAA Insurance Co. hired CRDN Co. to remove 6 dinning room shades in the family room and 2 shades in the kitchen. They removed the 2 shades in the..."
- "I have a Black Russian Terrier......very large dog. Have gone to the Fairfield location since he was a puppy and had a great groomer. She left. Since she left, he's..."
- "Bought product, installed, worked for a few days; could no longer access via PC. Was told to install a non-existent mobile app on my droid phone. Software doesn't work as..."
- " All Reviews Telecommunications Fox News 48 of 272 reviews Fox News The Kelly File Tv Show Review from Helotes, Texas ISSUE NOT RESOLVED Helotes, Texas Oct 19 ..."
- "My son and family have a PMB box in this UPS store. For 3 years, my grandchildren NEVER get their cards I send to them. Gift cards, checks, once cash,..."
- "In less then a month I went from size 20 to size 16! I have more energy, less back and hip pain, and I find myself smiling more often. The..."