Richmond American Homes - Review about Sunroom from Gloucester Township, New Jersey

Original Report:

Richmond American Homes built my home 8 years ago. We purchased the home for close to 700K. Last week i noticed a piece fo siding falling from the sunroom part of my house. Underneath this fallen siding reveal rot. My entire sunroom needs its entire structure rebuild. I had an expert insurance adjuster and builder evaluate my home and they both state that the flashing was not done right around the windows which is causing them to leak.

I immedialty emailed RICHMOND AMERICAN HOMES pictures of my destroyed sun room because of their improper flashing of my windows when they built my home. They had me have an expert write them a letter explaining that they improperly installed the windows and that the windows were leaking because of the above and they still will take no responsibility.

They are THE WORST BUILDERS IN AMERICA. My house is 8 years old. LEE, the home representative agreed that this should not have happened to an 8 year old home but still will take no responsiblity for their poor workmanship.

I plan on sueing. I will plaster pictures of my sun room for all to see!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Bad quality
Product or service
Review category
Home Construction and Repair
review #658703 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Richmond American Homes? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.